We have moved to: The Old Church, Quicks Road, Wimbledon, SW19 1EX. Please provide documents by email during Covid-19. Contact us for information.

Alcohol Licensing

The Licensing Act 2003 states that you must hold a Personal Licence to sell alcohol in England and Wales. Premises selling alcohol must also hold a Premises Licence.

Pro-Leagle provides training and application services for Personal and Premises Licences as well as renewals, hearings and appeals.

  • Not everyone is eligible to apply for a Personal Licence.
  • Take our eligibility test to determine whether you qualify.

Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)

  • To obtain a Personal Licence you must first pass the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) examination (formerly the National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders - NCPLH).
  • As a formerly BIIAB accredited training, Pro-Leagle offer an APLH Licensing Manual for both APLH examination training and general alcohol licensing law compliance.

From £3.99 - Learn More

Licensing Training

Personal Licence Application

Take our eligibility test to see whether you qualify for a Personal Licence. You can then apply to your local Licensing Authority for a Personal Licence.

Confused about documentary requirements? We can manage the application on your behalf.

Premises Licence Application

Want to sell alcohol in your shop, bar or restaurant? You must apply for a Premises Licence from your Licensing Authority.

Would you like your application to be accepted smoothly without significant changes? We can manage the application on your behalf.

Additional Services

  • Have you had a licence application rejected?
  • Are you subject to a hearing regarding a breach of your existing licence?
  • Do you need to vary the operating conditions of your licence?
  • Do you need to change the Designated Premises Supervisor?
  • Do you need to transfer an existing licence into your name?
  • Do you need to trace the previous licence holder in order to transfer an existing premises licence into your name?