Pro-Leagle Collective Enfranchisement Valuations
- Pro-Leagle Freehold Valuation Reports are regularly commissioned by law firms, estate agents and other property specialists. Each report comprises several pages of detailed calculations with explanatory notes.
- Our valuations are suitable for both informal negotiation of a freehold purchase and for preparation of legal Collective Enfranchisement Notices.
- The freehold of a property cannot be subdivided and must be purchased in its entirety. Consequently the freehold share of each flat must be valued to determine the overall cost.
- We offer both a standard and an express service:
Pro-Leagle Freehold Valuation:
- Standard Valuations (7-10 working days): £99.00 per flat.
- Express Valuations (1-2 working days): £115.00 per flat.
- The Freehold value is calculated using several key pieces of information. These include:
- The ground rent per year.
- How many years there are left to run on the lease.
- The value of the property.
- The area in which the property is located.
- The number of leaseholders in the property who decide to participate in Collective Enfranchisement.