Service Charge Law Pack
Do you need to request monies from leaseholders for buildings' insurance, administration charges, maintenance, repair or improvement works?
- Are you a freeholder or managing agent worried about statutory service charge compliance?
- Do you already manage your long-leasehold property through a Right to Manage or Freehold Company but need to request service charges from non-participating leaseholders?
- Failure to serve valid Service Charge Notices may lead to a leaseholder legitimately witholding payments.
Pro-Leagle's online Service Charge Law Pack saves you time and removes the fear of serving incorrect notices. You will be able to quickly generate:
- Requests for Ground Rent under the terms of the lease.
- Payment demands for works, administration costs or buildings' insurance.
- Consultation notices for planned works.
- Consultation notices for planned long-term contracts.
- Yearly Service Charge Summaries.
As seen on our Service Charge Satellite Website.
Key features include:
- Explanations of which of the 9 included statutory documents to use and when.
- Interactive online completion of document templates prepared by a specialist law firm and updated with each legislative amendment.
- Leaseholder, freeholder and managing agent details are entered only once and automatically populated in all statutory notices you wish to prepare.
- Same-screen document previews automatically update as you type, saving time on revisions.
- Multiple documents can be produced for up to 10 flats in a leasehold property simultaneously.
- Details for up to 10 different leasehold properties can be saved.
- All documents prepared stored online for later retrieval.
Summary of Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer
- For professionals including commercial freeholders, solicitors and managing agents the above cost is per leasehold property managed.
- You must have management rights over the long-leasehold property (i.e. you must be a freehold owner/company, be managing agents employed by the freeholder or leaseholder Right to Manage company representatives).
- This law pack covers the statutory requirements of preparing and sending statutory service charges, administrative charges and ground rent notices.
- Pro-Leagle cannot accept responsibility for documents prepared by third parties. Nevertheless, Pro-Leagle can offer personalised legal representation and assistance nationwide at additional cost if required.