Lease Extension Valuation
- Pro-Leagle Lease Extension Valuation Reports are regularly commissioned by law firms, estate agents and other property specialists. Each report comprises several pages of detailed calculations with explanatory notes.
- Our valuations are suitable for both informal negotiation of a Lease Extension and for preparation of legal Leasehold Extension Notices.
- We offer both a standard and an express service:
- The value of your Lease Extension is calculated using several key pieces of information. These include:
- The ground rent per year.
- How many years there are left to run on your lease.
- The value of the property.
- The area in which the property is located.
- For more details on how these factors will affect the valuation visit our detailed valuation information page.
- If you think the price of a lease extension may not be right, and you don't think it's worth getting a Pro-Leagle valuation, then our satellite site www.leaseholdextensionvaluation.com is here to help. This provides a Ballpark Lease Extension Calculator intended to give you a very rough idea of how much a lease extension will cost.