Companion Right to Manage Services
Pro-Leagle as the Company Secretary of your RTM Company
This service provides full company secretarial duties to your RTM Company on a yearly basis. Such duties include:
- Keeping the register of Directors updated with Companies House.
- Maintaining statutory accounts for filing.
- Providing Directors with Notice of Meetings three times per year to discuss maintenance and repair work.
- Keeping or arranging for the keeping of Directors' meetings and other general meetings.
Cost: £99.00 per flat p.a.
Freeholder Tracing Service
- Absent Freeholders may cause problems when exercising your RTM right. If your Freeholder is absent, you may be able to save time and the expense of an application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). This is because you are obliged to serve your Freeholder with your official RTM papers indicating your intention to self-manage.
- Pro-Leagle's tracing service will identify the owner of the freehold and their correspondence address. Should Pro-Leagle be unable to trace the Freehold owner, you will receive a refund in full.
Cost: £210.00 per hour
Right to Manage Evening Presentations/Seminars
- Our Evening Seminars are designed to provide you with customised information on the Right to Manage process, including the necessary practical and legal steps you will need to take, the statutory timetable involved, approximate costs per flat, precautions to bear in mind and the implications of Right to Manage.
- Your Seminar will last approximately one hour with a question and answer session at the end. All seminars are conducted by experienced qualified solicitors.
- Pro-Leagle can arrange a Seminar within the London area.
(and travel costs).
Service Charge Disputes Handling
- You can instruct Pro-Leagle to advise and help you take appropriate action if you have been requested to pay excessive service charges. Such action may include demanding written summaries of the service charge, requiring inspection of insurance policies and other associated documents and applying to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) to determine whether the service charge is reasonable.
reviewing and advising on terms of lease
£210.00 per hour
reviewing documents and contesting charges