Leasehold Property Management Law Packs
Pro-Leagle plan to offer a series of Leasehold Property Management Law Packs. These are designed to facilitate efficient self-management of long-leasehold property.
Service Charge Law Pack
Do you need to request money from leaseholders? Pro-Leagle's interactive Service Charge Law Pack saves you time and removes the fear of serving incorrect notices. You will be able to quickly generate online:
- Requests for Ground Rent under the terms of the lease.
- Payment demands for works, administration costs or buildings' insurance.
- Consultation notices for planned works.
- Consultation notices for planned long-term contracts.
- Yearly Service Charge Summaries.
Managing Your Property Pack
Managing your property for the first time without managing agents or an independent freehold owner can seem like a daunting prospect. Pro-Leagle has created a straightforward practical guide to enable you to understand and deal with the responsibilities involved in an effective and pragmatic way. It will be particularly useful where a Freehold Company was formed to purchase the freehold.
The Pack includes sections on:
- The relevance of forming a Residents Association under the auspices of a Freehold Company
- How to plan and run successful flat-owner meetings and voting rights
- Buildings insurance cover - how and where it can be obtained
- Who to instruct to repair and maintain the property and how to instruct them
Residents' Association Law Pack
Do you already manage your long-leasehold property through a Right to Manage or Freehold Company? Then setting up a Residents' Association may be just the thing for you. This approach could:
- Involve more of the property residents, making the management process more harmonius.
- Greatly simplify Companies House accounting procedures.
- Reduce bank account costs.
- Give greater flexibility to management procedures in the future.
With Pro-Leagle's Residents' Association Law Pack you can auto-complete all of the documents necessary for setting up a Residents' Association using our online service. Alternatively, you can work with a standard set of physical forms.