Property Management Services and Costs
Property Management Law Packs
(1) You can instruct London based Pro-Leagle to act as your Managing Agent.
- Pro-active management of single buildings, estates and blocks.
- Regular reporting to the Leaseholders (or RTM/Enfranchised Company) and Freeholders including ongoing matters, including scheduled maintenance, changes in legislation and other matters affecting the property.
- Organising and attending meetings with the Directors as and when necessary (Please note that meetings may incur additional charges if held outside normal working hours).
- Responding to individual enquiries and ensuring circulation of necessary information.
- Advice on lease covenants requiring repairs, decorations and other potential areas of dispute.
- Advice on existing maintenance contracts and obtaining alternative quotes.
- Provision of annual service charge budget as approved and advising on a Sinking Fund.
- Handling account service charge demands and ground rent notices.
- Implementation of planned maintenance procedures.
- Inspecting the property as and when required, including work in progress.
- Annual Valuation for the purposes of buildings' insurance (at an additional fee, if required) with the provision of advice and suitable cover for the property.
- Providing Directors with regular statement of income and expenditure showing current financial position. If necessary, preparation of annual accounts in accordance with terms of the Lease and statutory requirements which may involve liaising with the Company's accountant.
- We are able to take additional instructions as and when agreed.
You are assured that Pro-Leagle is fully compliant with the following Codes of Conduct for Managing Agents: ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents) and RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors).
(2) You can instruct Pro-Leagle to negotiate with your Freeholder in order to secure an alternative Managing Agent.
(3) You can instruct Pro-Leagle to arbitrate with your current Managing Agent in order to secure a more reasonable buildings' insurance policy and service charge.