Leasehold Extension Qualification Test
- Find out whether a leaseholder is entitled to a Statutory Lease Extension by using the qualification test provided. Please note that this is not an exhaustive test. For a professional eligibility assessment please contact Pro-Leagle.
(1) Was the original term of the lease for over 21 years?
(2) Has the lease got 5 or more years to run?
(3) Has the leaseholder owned the property for at least 2 years?
(4) Is the leaseholder currently trying to enfranchise (i.e. purchase the freehold)?