Pros and Cons of Company Incorporation
- A Limited Company can be more tax efficient. Check your particular circumstances using Pro-Leagle's Limited Company vs. sole trader tax calculator.
- Easier to borrow money.
- More cost effective if buying commercial property.
- Creation of a secure family inheritance.
- Limited liability if things go wrong.
- More time-consuming rules and regulations to adhere to.
- Costs more to run.
- Exceptionally, you may be held personally liable.
- For further information about Company Incorporation, contact Pro-Leagle.