Debt Collection Services and Costs
Reviewing matter and drafting Letter Before Action
- Should you have exhausted your own procedure for debt collection, you can use our one-off Letter Before Action service.
- We will review your documentation on the issue and subsequently prepare a formal legal letter to the debtor. No appointment is necessary.
Application to the County Court and subsequent negotiations
- We can draft and submit your application together with supporting documentation to the County Court and conduct up to two hours negotiation assistance for a fixed fee.
- The fees charged can be recouped upon settlement or successful Judgment.
Cost: £530.00 plus Court disbursements
- This service provides post-Court enforcement in recouping your monies from the Defendant should these not be forthcoming (if applicable).
Cost: £205.00 plus Court disbursements